GAPP Emerging Position on CARICOM Reparations
This is a link to some other position papers on CARICOM Reparations which predate but compliment the GAPP Position Paper.
Tags: Afrikan, Afrikan Caribbean, Afrikan Diaspora, Afrikan Law, Afriphobia, ARTCoP, CARICOM, Community Lawyering, Esther Stanford-Xosei, GAPP, Genocide, Global Afrikan People's Parliament, Global Communities, ISMAR, Justice, Kofi Mawuli Klu, liberation, Maangamizi, Movement for Afrikan Reparations, national liberation, PARCOE, PITGJ, Reparations, Social Justice Lawyering, Ubuntukgotla
- GAPP Emerging Position on CARICOM Reparations
- Opposing the USAFRICOM base of Maangamizi in Ghana: Globalising Pan-Afrikan Resistance for Reparatory Justice is the way to victory!
- An Open Letter from recent times – Getting Afriphobia on the Agenda
- Grenfell: Another Crime Of The Maangamizi Against Which We Must All Keep Rising-Up
- GAPP Co-hosts Decoloniality Open Concourse
Trackbacks / Pingbacks